‘Tis the season when people plan for the upcoming holidays, look back at the year that has passed, and ponder how they can make our world a better place in the year(s) to come. And yes, also begin thinking about the upcoming tax season. If in your pondering you are thinking about making year-end gifts to the organizations you appreciate/love and the UUFC is among those, thank you!
Year-end gifts to the UUFC can be made in many ways:
- Send a check to UUFC, 2945 NW Circle Blvd, Corvallis OR 97330.
- Donate online using a debit, credit or ACH bank transfer. Go to the middle of the donation page and select yearend 2023 in the first drop down menu.
- If you have appreciated stock that is burning a hole in your holiday stocking, transfer stock to the UUFC Schwab account (82873024) using DTC # 0164 Code 40 (you can use these numbers in an online transfer or your broker will know what these are used for).
- If you are of an age where you need to make required minimum distributions from your retirement accounts, you can have a check written to the UUFC or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the flyer on how to make such transfers. If you make these distributions directly to the UUFC, they won’t count as income for tax purposes.
- Unlike NPR, OPB or an assortment of other non-profits, we have not yet accepted vehicle donations, but if this is of interest to you, send an email to email@example.com and your inquisitive finance team will see if we can figure out how to make this happen.
We thank you for your efforts to make our world a better place for all. May you and yours have a joyous holiday season.
Your UUFC Finance Council