What is Breeze?
- Contact & Directory Information – your mailing and email addresses, your phone number, etc. as well as your ability to opt in to the church directory
- Giving – UUFC members and friends can keep track of what they have pledged
- More functions will be coming!
You can update your contact information and many of the items in your profile, and you can control how much, if any, of your contact information is displayed.
Only congregants who have logged in will be able to access our online church database. You can control whether your address, email address, and phone numbers are visible.
Here you can view the names of current UUFC congregants. Contact information may display based on the congregant’s privacy settings.
Conveniently access the calendar from the church website to see what’s going on without leaving Breeze. Note: It may take up to a minute for the details to transfer from the website to Breeze.
How Do I Access Breeze?
A few months ago, you should have received an email invitation, “Create Your Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Corvallis Account” with a link to set up your ID and password. If you did not accept the invitation, a reminder was sent out earlier this week. (Remember to create a strong and unique password!) Creating a member account is the only way to connect you to your profile in the Breeze database.
If you didn’t find the invitation in your Inbox or Spam/Junk folder, please contact our Church Operations Manager, Jamie, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can access the Breeze website from this link:
You can also access Breeze from your smartphone or tablet. Download and install the Breeze App from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. You can also download the app directly from this link:
Once you have installed the app, please use our church ID (referred to as a ‘subdomain’) “UUFC” to connect with our account. After entering the correct subdomain, you’ll be prompted to enter your login information.
What about Passwords?
If you forget your password, you can reset it. You’ll just need access to the email account you used when you created your log in.
Who Can See My Information?
Only congregants who have logged in will be able to access our online church database. You can control whether your address, email address, and phone numbers are visible. Go to How Can I Control Who Sees My Information? on this page to learn more.
How Do I Change Information in My Profile?
It’s easy to make changes to information in your profile.
- Select the gray header above the information you want to change
- Make the changes
- Select “Save” on the gray header
If the information is not available for editing by the congregant, the “Save” and “Cancel” buttons will not appear on the gray bar.
How Can I Control Who Sees My Information?
We configured the default to only include people’s contact information who were previously in our old online directory. When you log in, you will see your own profile and your family members’ information. For other congregants, you will only see members and friends who had given us permission to be in the directory.
To share your contact information if it is not already:
- Log in to Breeze
- Select “My Profile”
- Select the “Contact & Directory Information” header (gray bar)
- Under Phone, select “Show More Options”
- Use the “Make Private” checkbox to control what will be seen by other logged-in congregants
- If you wish all of your numbers to be visible, simply remove the check in the checkbox
- To select specific numbers, select the checkbox and then use the pull-down menu to select those phone numbers you wish to hide
- Select “Save” on the gray bar
Use the same procedure to make your mailing and email addresses available to other congregants.
Remember, your information will only be visible to UUFC congregants who are logged in to Breeze and will only be included in our directory if you selected “Include in Directory” when you first came to the UUFC.