There are a number of ways by which you can make a donation to the UUFC.  If you would like to make a one-time donation to a support a specific program, to provide a gift in memory of someone, to help support a specific event or for any other purpose, please be sure to indicate in a note with your cash, on the memo line of your check or on the online payment page, if you are making an ACH or credit card payment, where the funds are to go.  Pledge payments can be made through any of these mechanisms as well.

Cash – cash can be dropped off at the UUFC office during regular business hours, can be deposited in the collection plate on Sundays, or can be placed in the collection boxes outside the Fellowship Hall.  If you want credit for the donations made in the collection plate or box, be sure to use an envelope with your name on it.

Check – Checks can be made out to the UUFC.  Please note on the memo line of the check what the donation is for – pledge, minister’s discretionary fund, social service project, etc.  As with cash, checks can be placed in the collection plate or in the wall-mounted wooden box outside the sanctuary.  They can be handed to office staff or mailed to the office at: UUFC, 2945 NW Circle Blvd, Corvallis OR 97330

ACH Payment – ACH payments are transfers from one of your bank accounts to a Fellowship account.  The Fellowship can set up an automatic payment for you.  To have this done, contact the UUFC Business Manager –  You can also make a one-time transfer or on-going transfers through our online payment account available here.

Credit Card – If you want to pay by credit card, if at all possible, please add 3% to your pledge amount to cover the fees we pay for those transactions. To pay by credit card, click here.

RMD Distributionfor those who hold retirement accounts (401K, traditional IRA, and some others) who are 72 or older, you may be subject to a required minimum distribution (RMD).  Policies on this requirement are changing frequently, so check with your tax advisor.  If you are required to make a RMD, a transfer can be made directly to the UUFC.  The advantage of this for you is that you then do not have to pay tax on these monies.  Contact your retirement fund advisor or tax advisor for details.  Checks can be mailed to the UUFC (2945 NW Circle Blvd, Corvallis OR 97330) or your broker can contact the Business Manager (; 541-752-5218) for the information needed to make an electronic transfer.

Stock Transfers – The UUFC is able to accept donations of stock and other equities. For information on how to make a trasnfer, contact the UUFC Business Manager or 541-752-5218.  Once we know that an equity is in our account, we will instruct our broker to liquidate that equity.  After the sale, we will know its specific value. That value will be shown in your semi-annual UUFC donation report or if needed, a separate donation letter can be prepared.  If you have additional questions, please contact the UUFC Business Manager.